Today, I'm just going to share a quick summer lemon pie recipe that we love to make here!!!! I'll be back tomorrow for a weekend recap!!!!!
No Bake Lemon Cream Pie
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4-1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (depending on preference and how tart the lemon is)
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers or any other cookie that would make a good crust
- Juice lemons and strain the juice to remove most of the pulp.
- Combine juice and condensed milk.
- In a small pyrex dish, layer cookies on bottom and sides to form the "crust".
- Pour lemon juice/condensed milk mixture over the cookies.
- Chill for a few hours and enjoy!!!! :D
Hope you all enjoyed the recipe!!!
How's your weekend going?