So the other day, it was sort of rainy around lunchtime and I was looking for something different to eat. I pretty much always have a stash of bean burgers in my freezer, so I took out a black bean one and completely thawed it out in a small pot. Then, I added some tomato sauce, chopped veggies, some water and some random seasonings and had single serve black bean soup!!! It was pretty tasty! I think I had about 1/3 cup of beans, a few tablespoons of tomato sauce and I have no idea about the measurements on the rest of the ingredients. I basically just threw stuff in the pot until it looked "right". I did let it cool off for a little while and blended part of the soup so that it would be both smoother and thicker. Anyway, I can definitely see that becoming a part of my regular lunch rotation!
Since I am no longer have a gym membership, I've been getting creative with my at-home workouts. A couple of days ago, I did one that I saw on Pinterest, which is pretty much an awesome website! :D Most of you have probably already seen it, but here it is just in case:
Wow! This was pretty tough!!!! Instead of the run, I just did 10 minutes of random cardio stuff here at home....the whole thing took about 20 minutes but I definitely felt it! Has anyone else tried this workout? If so, what did you think? Also, what other workouts are there that I can do at home????
Well, this weekend, we're having another day for the ladies of the community!!!! One of my sister's friends will be going as well. Besides that, I don't think that we have much planned, and Sunday is my dad's birthday! What does your weekend look like?
That's about it for today....

I am kind of glad that I will be going to my parents for Thanksgiving, I am ready for a break. You also sound like you could use a break from school.
ReplyDeleteI do not have a lot planned for this weekend except maybe an evening out at a friend's house for dinner. Enjoy the weekend!
I love all the home workouts on pinterest! I have yet to try one but I love pinning them. Such good inspiration!
ReplyDelete