Friday, January 7, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Hey!

Sorry about the later-than-usual post today!!! I've had sooo much school to do!!!!! =D

Anyway, in case ya'll were wondering, I did (actually, my mom did) manage to close my suitcase!!!! Whoo! Now all I have left to pack are my carry-ons. Fun stuff.G

Guess what else? I got my peeeeeermit!!!!!! Watch out Mississippians! =P



I could teach a class on how to take crappy pictures....=P

So tonight we're going to our best friend's house for a night of fun! No idea what we'll actually be doing but we plan on having a good time! Our motto these past 6 months has been :"If it ain't fun, we ain't doin' it!", and we plan to follow it exactly! =D

On a random note, I wish that I had taken a picture of my salad that I had for lunch!!!!! It was soooooo good!!!!! There was turkey, honey dijon dressing, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, some salsa, seasoning salts and some other fun stuff. Of course, when I eat a salad, I eat it out of a bowl that's meant to serve food out of. Like it probably holds 3 or 4 cups of salad. My favorite part about eating salads is that I can eat a huge one without feeling stuffed. So then I can have dessert. Which, I probably would have had anyway, but still. Salads rock. Except for when you have to wash your lettuce in bleach like we do in Brazil. That part stinks. =P

I absolutely cannot believe that 6 months have gone by so quickly!!!!! Before you know it, it'll be 2012!!!!

What are your plans for this weekend????

Happy Friday! =D


 

2 comments:

  1. That salad does sound really great---I love salads with lotsa stuff!

    Congrats on the permit. It's probably better that your pic was blurry---so you're not showing all your "info" to the internet :)

    Doing yoga and dinner with a friend today---and lots of work this weekend.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!!
    Thanks! I thought of the whole "info" thing about 5 minutes after I posted it. hahahahha
    Hope you have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete