The good thing is that none of the main Carnaval parties are around our house, so its pretty much like a ghost town around here.....eerily quiet, which definitely beats noisy and crazy.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday....there's really not much going on........I could give you a detailed account of everything that happened in the first 8 episodes of Lost Season 6, but that's a little weird, even for me. =P
So here's some random thoughts and info about me! Hope you enjoy!
1. I've never actually been a huge fan of cake....I like brownies and I'll eat cake if its there, but I was always the kid with the giant chocolate chip cookie on my birthday. I also don't like pie crust, just the filling......I go for the good stuff. hahaha So anyway, on my sweet 16th, last December, I chose fondue instead of a birthday cake so that I could dunk ridiculous amounts of random stuff (marshmallows, anyone?) into dreamy, melty chocolate.
Yes, the candle was stuck in a piece of fruit......=D
2. I hate odd numbers. Call me OCD, but odd numbers really bother me. Except for 5, and anything that ends in 5....they're ok.
3.I'm a stress eater in reverse.....the more stressed out I get, the less I eat. Which is really bad for me right now, seeing as I'm actually trying to gain weight........and I get stressed out easily.
4. One of my favorite things to do is to cook with my mom. We can be making a super simple meal of even just blending up some juice for breakfast, but its sort of our mother-daughter time.
So there ya' have it....some completely and totally random facts about moi.
How about you? Any randomness that you want to share??? =D
Hope you all have a great Monday!
LOST! I miss it so much. Greatest show ever (in my opinion!!). I also don't like cake!! We usually get frozen yogurt for my birthday or one year I grilled fruit and topped it with whipped cream :) And I'm an even number junky too. Enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteGreat random facts!
ReplyDeleteI really don't like the odd numbers either :)
hahahaha Thanks!!! =D
ReplyDeleteNice to know that I'm not alone!
Hope you have a great day!
We really love the show too!!!
ReplyDeleteGrilled fruit sounds delicious...especially with whipped cream! =D
Its so nice to know that I'm not the only one who likes even numbers!!!!
Hope you have a great day as well!!!
I am wanting the complete season of lost so I can watch it over again and understand more than the first time around haha!
ReplyDeleteWe usually rent entire seasons at a time! Its such a confusing show, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love cooking with my madre too! It is one of my favorite things to do with her. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm totally with you on the cake. I much prefer muffins, cookies, bars, whatever. Oh, and Banana "Ice Cream." ;)
xoxo
Kathleen
If I ever have a cake with some sort of buttercream or good frosting (not the sugary, canned kind), i'll usually just pick that off and eat it.....what can I say? I go for the good stuff every time! =D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE fondue! haha so funny that you had it for your bday:) this is really really weird, but I hate odd numbers too! I do everything in sets of 2 and 4...(even getting into bed-I know that's so bizarre!) I'm actually a "reverse" stress eater too, and I'll lose weight..bad! Wow, I just realized we have a ridic. amount in common!
ReplyDeleteLove the randomness and that "cake" sounds yum to me-I love random concoctions!
ReplyDeleteI'm a stress eater in reverse too. GOtta make a concious effort to balance the two. Looks like you are doing a great job!!
ReplyDelete:)
Totally agree with all of these!!! Like, it's almost weird, I swear this was written by me. Other random facts about me would be I'm terrible with directions. I say "go that way" and someone responds "left or right" I have to think for a few moments. I can respond to them fine when someone gives me directions, but I can not verbalize them myself!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm bad with directions,too, only I can never remember which way is left and which is right! =P
Definitely! Thanks! =D
ReplyDeletehaha Thanks! =D
ReplyDeleteWow! We do have a lot in common! That's pretty cool! =D
ReplyDeleteI count everything to make sure its all even.....even ice cubes. hahaha