Heeey! How did ya'll like the surprise???? I, for one, LOVED Janae's guest post!!!!!!!! Thanks so much, Janae! :D
As you could probably tell from the title of this post, today is the last work day for the first group. Tomorrow is beach day, and they leave Saturday afternoon, which just so happens to be the day that our second group arrives! I've had an AWESOME time with this group!!!! We've worked hard, and had a great time! I even threw some stucco!!!! Hard stuff! You take a trowel, scoop some cement on it and flick it onto the wall and hope that it sticks!!!!! hahahahahaha
God has really used this group in the community where we work and I'm so glad that they all got to come!!!!!
When we're not working, we're usually eating! :D There are some pretty awesome restaurants here, and if any of you ever want to visit, I'll take you to all of them!! Last night's place was especially fun! Its a pizza place, but they bring pizza to you and you decide what slices you want. There are soooo many different types of pizza, from four cheese, to salami, to pepperoni, to chicken......aaand there aer dessert pizzas such as chocolate with strawberries, pineapple with caramel, banana with cinnamon, and so much more!!!!! There's also a salad bar with yummy salads (obviously) and different pastas!!!!! Amazing!
Well, I really have to run.....hope you all have an amazing day!
What type of pizza do you like the best??
I usually just roll with plain pizza, but I love when pizzas are COVERED in veggies. Pizza joints never add enough! There is one by me that practically puts a whole greek salad on top of a pizza and it's sooo filling!
ReplyDeleteDessert pizzas sound delish!
My pizzas are usually covered with VEGGIES! :D I like to make them homemade because stores/restraurants never seem to put enough on them! ;) Though, they also put cheese on them, which I can't have.
ReplyDeleteEver tried a Pizzert? :)
xoxo
Kathleen
I'm a classic pizza fan....but I also really love margarita pizza and any kind of pizza with pesto!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having such a great time, and throwing stucco sounds like quite an adventure :)
I loove making veggie pizzas, too!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAn adventure is exactly what it is! :D
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that most places don't use enough veggies!
ReplyDeleteNever made a pizzert, but have been wanting to for a while now!
So glad you had a good time with the first group!! Hope the second group is just as enjoyable :) mmm I love dessert pizza- banana with cinnamon sounds so good. In terms of regular pizza- I either just like tons of veggies or simple moz & sauce
ReplyDeleteThis group has been really awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteBanana/cinnamon is my mom's faaavorite!! :D
I like this pizza from California Pizza Kitchen- it's whole wheat with sauce, roasted bell peppers, and goat cheese! :D
ReplyDeleteFunny you asked that question - I'm just now starting to think about what kind of pizza I want to order for dinner :) I'm a mushroom/black olive/spinach/light cheese kind of girl - dang, now I'm salivating!
ReplyDeleteWow! That pizza sounds yummy!!!! Let me know what you order....hahaha
ReplyDeleteOooh that sounds amazing!!!
ReplyDelete