Its time for part two of the Memphis portion of my trip!!! :D
My best friend (at whose house I am staying right now), her mom and sisters, my aunt and two cousins were all at the airport Friday afternoon!! My checked bag was one of the first out so we grabbed it and were on our way. I said goodbye to my aunt and cousins, and will actually be spending today and part of tomorrow with them.
| Sleepy airport picture number two for ya! :D |
Saturday was spent mostly at my friend's house, which was awesome! We went swimming, watched some TV and movies and pretty much just hung out! Oh and we also went to her church's Saturday night worship service, which was awesome!
| Me and my friend! |
Yesterday, I did some more shopping with my aunt and cousins and spent the night at my grandmother's house!!!!!
So far, I've really had an awesome time on this trip!!! Now, I'm just really throwing everything together in order to be ready for my trip to Chicago on Thursday!!!!!!
That's about it for now....hope you all enjoyed my recap! :D
oh i ove jasond deli. GOod call!! Chicago will be even better too!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteglad you are enjoying yourself!!!
ReplyDeleteI did get a new blog...I have a co-worker that is a bit stalkerish and found my blogs...I am now at
www.PUGSnKISSES.livejournal.com
oh btw- that's me, Alex ^^^^ I used to be badpassenger.blogspot.com and so on :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it safely! Sounds like you are having a good trip!
ReplyDeleteI cant' wait to see pictures of your business outfit.