Oh and by the way, to make those yummy chocolate scones that my sister was talking about, all you have to do is take my lemon cream scone recipe, and instead of adding the lemon zest, add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of cocoa powder! Easy!!! We made the glaze by adding some strawberry extract instead of vanilla to our typical glaze recipe!
So, workout wise, this week has been pretty awesome!!!! I've done several strength circuits, gone to a spinning class, and will try out my very first ab work class today!!!! I've been doing that 30 minute incline run a lot recently as well!!! I really love it! What is one of your go-to workouts or workout classes????
In other news, my sister and I baked one of Jessica's yummy recipes........cinnamon sugar flatbread crackers! Except, we cut them into tiny squares, and called it homemade cinnamon toast crunch!!!!! I won't post the recipe here, because we followed it exactly, but I will post a (blurry) picture!!! Sorry 'bout the poor pic quality, apparently my hand was shaking that morning, because all of the pictures that I took were fuzzy......
| This was made two days ago, and only about a third of it is left....can you say addicted? |
| My sister caught in the act of snacking!! hahaha |
Homemade cinnamon toast crunch- that sounds awesome! Glad the workouts are going well! Incline runs are always a good butt kicker! I think you know my favs! Weekend= dinner with friends and fourth of July at my Aunts
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog look! It's chocolatey delicious looking :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
definitely FLYING BY!!! but how exciting for you.
ReplyDeleteThey look tasty and so easy to make...!
ReplyDeleteYou must be very excited about the NSLC. I love the way your scones sound and I will give them a try. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDelete