Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Bought Chocolate!

Sorry for the late post!

We've been mostly hanging out this morning! =D My sister was meeting up with a friend earlier and while mom walked her to her friend's house, I went and bought myself a brand-new bar of chocolate! Whoo! =D I was needing some!



Its white chocolate on the outside and milk on the inside! Yum! =D

Oh and in other news, our car broke yesterday. Apparently we repel technology or something. And because its the weekend, the part needed to fix the car will only get here on Monday, so we're basically on house arrest unless we walk places! =D

How's your weekend going so far?

10 comments:

  1. Yay for chocolate! Hopefully you can find some fun things to do at your house and walking places can be fun. My weekend it going pretty well, nothing to exciting, but it's been good and low key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the best kind! I love white chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty sweet!!! I like it, though, but next time I'll look for an extra-dark bar to offset the sweetness of this one! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. One fun place to walk to is the acai/fruit salad store! =D
    Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Hope the car gets fixed asap!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer about your car but that chocolate bar sounds like the most amazing thing EVER!!! Seriously, that looks so good. Your french toast sound amazing and have so much fun watching the game on a projector!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully we'll have it back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loove my chocolate bar! Hopefully the car will be fixed by tomorrow!
    We always eat our french toast w/ lemon juice and sugar....I honestly didn't know there was any other way to eat it until I ate some at a friend's house! =D
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete