We're hanging out today, and Dad's going to plug up the projector later on to watch the Super Bowl!
We started the day off right with french toast with lemon juice and sugar on it. Are we the only family that eats their french toast like that???? I honestly didn't know that you could eat french toast any other way until I was at least 12!!!!
Anyway, in preparation for the Super Bowl my dad and cat are watching a soccer match. Yes, my cat is watching it! Here's some proof:
Hope you all have a great day!!!!
Oh and tomorrow be on the look out for a super special guest post!!!!! =D
Never heard of french toast that way!! Sounds good!!
ReplyDeleteyour cat looks freakishly comfortable. love it!
ReplyDeleteha-your cat is hilarious sitting there just chillin' watching the game!
ReplyDeleteHe was having "guy time" with my dad, I guess! =D
ReplyDeleteHe did that himself, too. No one had to position him or anything!
ReplyDelete