Friday, February 11, 2011

Jam-Packed Day

Hey!

Today started off with a little bit of apple cinnamon tea in my faaavorite cup:



[caption id="attachment_331" align="alignnone" width="455" caption="Isn't it cute? =D"][/caption]

Today is the day where we head out on a trip to have a Brazil missions conference with the rest of the missionaries from our agency! We'll be gone a week and I don't know how often I'll have internet access.....

Sooo, I wanted to go ahead and wish Janae a happy early birthday!! I looove your blog and you've been a great inspiration to me these past couple of months, girl! =D

Guess who else has a birthday this week?

[caption id="attachment_332" align="alignnone" width="455" caption="The HC cat!"][/caption]

He's a valentine's day baby! =D

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

What are your weekend plans?

13 comments:

  1. i'm with ya in the love for apple cin. tea;)
    We are going with the flow this wknd, theres a winterfest going on in our town so we are going to hit that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! And happy birthday to kitty!

    We've got a "Going-Away" party for a friend to attend and then a Valentine's Day lunch planned for this weekend!

    Should be a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!!!
    Ohh the party sounds fun! So does the V-Day lunch! =D Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend my nephew will be coming over...so we're going sledding! Hopefully I'll talk him into watching a movie or something where we sit still inside for a while too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you have a great time! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how we have favorite dishes? I definitely have a favorite cup/bowl/plate :) Safe travels!!! This weekend=celebrating Josh's birthday, working out and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend plan was to get my ass off the couch and run early in the morning... it's 1:51pm and I'm still where I was when I woke up. Lame lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I would love that tea! two of my favorite ingredients! Have a great time today!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's DAy! Hope you got your chocolate fiX!

    ReplyDelete