Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a Morning!

Whew!

For our first full day back, nothing has gone quite as expected! First, we had no water. Then, we had no electricity. We ended up skipping breakfast and instead had a larger lunch. Oh and guess what? I lost another pound. Argh!!!!

Basically,a lot has happened today! I honestly am at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do in order to gain more weight! When we arrived here a month ago, I had gained 10lb during my stay in the States. I had 10 more lb to go in order to reach my target weight. Since then, I've lost 5 lb. Its so frustrating to me, and I would like to ask for ya'lls prayers during this time!

I did have an awesome time with my little sister last night! We rented a movie (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past), made popcorn, and had another girl's movie night!

I don't exactly know what we're planning on doing the rest of the day. Relax, most likely.

What have you been up to this weekend?

 

10 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! I missed ya ;) What a crazy day you've had! I hope the whole water/electricity thing has been figured out!! i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow---well, I hope things turn around for you quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things get better with weight. I wish I could drop weight easily....I love sweets just way too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    The thing is, when I was actually trying to lose weight, I had the hardest time. Now that I'm trying to gain, I'm having issues with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stay positive girl. I know it can be overwhelming. Prayng for you and this week!

    ReplyDelete