Yesterday, I went into my sister's room and guess who was on my bed (we have a bunk bed...I sleep on top because her room has air conditioning and mine does not)? My crazy cat! Here he is:
Yeah, he's got it hard.
Anyway, yesterday was pretty quiet. We now only have two more Lost episodes until we finish the season!!! Whoo! =D I'm actually pretty upset by the fact that in one episode, Jin and Sun are reunited and in the next, they drown. Grrrr. I might have cried....just a little bit though. =P
I got in a good cardio workout, can't remember the video that I used exactly except for the fact that its definitely on my workout page. hahaha. The most important part of the workout however, was what I refueled with after it. I didn't have any kale, but I made a banana/honey/coffee smoothie that was pretty stinkin' fabulous. Simple, but yummy is how I roll. =D I actually forgot to take a pic.....I froze the milk while I was working out and my smoothie was sooo thick n' creamy that I ate some of it with a spoon!!!
Well, I had better go....time to study for finals!
Good luck with finals!
ReplyDeleteMuffins sound super yummy to me :)
something cool to think of...give up negativity (don't know if you battle this but I sure do)...give up a thought or a bad habit...doesn't have to be food :D
ReplyDeleteit is ok to cry over lost!! thinking of it makes me want to cry. I am so lame
mmm...muffins!
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteooh cool idea!! =D Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm reassured now! And its definitely not lame to cry! hahaha
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThey were pretty tasty if I do say so myself! =D
Aww, your cat is precious!
ReplyDeleteMuffins are wonderful! I've been craving lemon-blueberry muffins for a while. Mmm.
ReplyDeleteYou simply cannot go wrong with banana muffins!
ReplyDeleteI love Lost! I feel off the boat (figuratively) mid-way through it all, but I saw the final few episodes... I won't give anything away, though!
good luck with finals. I think the muffins will give you brain power, hehe!
ReplyDelete;)
Thanks! =D
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! I'm hoping so! hahaha
ReplyDeleteWe all love them, too!
ReplyDeleteOhhh can't wait to find out what happens! =D
Ooh that sounds like a yummy combo! =D
ReplyDeleteooh freezing milk - i hadn't thought of that!
ReplyDeleteI love muffins! Next time take a picture so I can drool all over my keyboard. Not even kidding. Best. Food. Ever.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with finals!
Hahaha will do! =D
ReplyDeleteThanks!
It makes the smoothie taste even better! =D
ReplyDeleteYour Cat is the cutest thing ever!!! He reminds me of my Kitty! :D
ReplyDeleteMuffins are one of my favorites! :D
Good luck on finals! :D
xoxo
Kathleen
Aww thanks!!! =D
ReplyDelete