Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Baaaack!!!!! (Part One)

Heey everyone!!! Hope you all have had a fabulous weekend!!!! That guest post was awesome wasn't it?

I know I've definitely been MIA for the past couple of days, so I thought that I'd do a two-part recap of my trip until now. Part one will go up today, and part two will be for tomorrow! :D I leave for Chicago on Thursday, so this recap will be the Memphis recap!!!!

So I got to the airport at about 10:30  (Recife time) on Thursday. We checked in, and after a little while an escort from the airlines came and took me to my gate (as requested by my mom! love ya mom! :D). After that, I hung out at the terminal for a little bit until it was time to head to Sao Paulo.

Aaand here you have sleepy airport picture number one. 
I was in SP for eight hours (WAY too much time). I was checked in and had eaten dinner by the time that 3 and a half hours had passed, so I went ahead and got to my gate. While there, I ended up calling my mom and sister both because I missed them (and still do!) and also because I was sort of bored. Apparently this little guy was sleeping on my bed at the time:
Here he is on my suitcase....."You aren't goin' anywhere without me!"

Sooo after what felt like an eternity I was on the flight from Sao Paulo to Miami. There were like two student groups headed to Disneyworld, so it was loud and I didn't get any sleep.......but we eventually made it to Miami! From Miami, all I had to do was go through customs and immigrations, and then board the plane to Memphis!

Well, that's it for part one of my trip recap!!!!!

Have you ever traveled alone? Do you enjoy it or do you prefer to travel with someone?
I didn't particularly mind traveling alone, but I definitely miss my family and wish that they could be here!!!!!!

Oh, one more thing that I want to add: I GOT FROYO!! Yaay! I've been drooling over all of your yummy froyo pics, and I finally got some a couple of days ago! No pics, because it was the day that I got here and I was not thinking clearly at all, but the flavors that I got were birthday cake, tropical sorbet and chocolate with a TON of fruit on top! :D

1 comment:

  1. Froyo is the best! Glad you finally got some :) And hooray for arriving safely!

    ReplyDelete