Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Day

Morning everyone!!!! Hope you all are having awesome weeks!!!!!!

I haven't mentioned this yet, but one of the reasons that I haven't been quite as active in the blogging community is because my mom has been in the states for 3 weeks now. She's coming back today, and we're all soooo excited! That's also one of the reasons that I've mentioned cooking dinner a lot more......and why I haven't been getting as many pictures. Anyway, mom's coming back and things will start getting back to what passes for normal around here. :D

Anyway last night for dinner I made something that I'd never attempted before......fried rice!! Funny thing is, its very easy to make, but for some reason I had always avoided making it. To go with it, I made some of my quick rolls and some chicken with honey-soy glaze on top. Pretty tasty! And now I have absolutely no inspiration whatsoever for tonight's dinner. hahaha

Anyway, in other news, I tried out a brand-new workout yesterday! Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body!
















Wow! It is tough! I honestly don't think that I've done that many lunges in a while! :D Anyway, it was a really great workout, even if it did get a little repetitive. Heck, any workout that makes me as gross looking as this one did has to be good! :D

:D

Well, that's about it for today! See ya'll next time!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't fried rice the best??? LOVE! Its such an easy, great go to! Glad the workout was a beast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mom is coming back to restore some normalcy around there!
    Fried rice is something I am glad to eat anytime. Nice to see you are exercising-hopefully that workout will keep changing it up so you keep motivated. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete