Monday, October 3, 2011

We're so Boring

Morning everyone!!!! Hope you all had wonderful weekends!!!! :D Mine was pretty quiet....we stayed at home and watched several movies: Shutter Island (creepy) and Remember Me (sad!) were two of them. Besides that, we went to church yesterday, and really just hung out. How was your weekend?


Thanks so much for the suggestions of what to do for dinner Friday! I ended up putting the steak in a spicy marinade, and searing it with some onions and bell peppers on top. I made some pasta and stewed potatoes to go with the meal. Tasty, but pretty simple, which was perfect for me! :D hahahaha

Honestly, not a whole lot is going on right now....we're so boring! I do pretty much the same thing every day....work out, study, mess with my cats, and eat...a lot! hahaha :D I'm actually just wrapping up my first quarter of school this week, and I absolutely can't believe how fast this year is going by! Pretty soon, I'm going to have to actually start looking at colleges, since next year is my last year of high school! It is hard though, because I won't actually be able to visit any schools, I'll have to rely on online tours and such. I'd have to say that college-wise, one of the things I'm most nervous about is choosing a school without ever actually setting foot on campus until the day I move in. I mean, I know that pretty much every school has virtual tours and such, but its just not the same.

Anyway, in today's "my cats are crazy" news, check out the face my kitten makes whenever someone says "breakfast" around her:
Food!? Where?

She was actually asleep about 10 seconds before I took this! :D 

Well, I had better get studying!!!!! 

What does you week look like? 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being boring! I think most of us are in a routine 90% of the time ;). Do you want a big, small or medium size scool

    ReplyDelete