Heey!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well this week!!!! My week has gone by super fast! Lots of stuff to do, I suppose. Well, to start off, I just want to let ya'll know that the cats are getting along juuuust fine.....
Yep, they live hard lives......hahahahaha
On Monday, a friend of mine from spinning said that a bunch of ladies were getting together for lunch and invited me to go along. We ended up having lunch yesterday, and it was soo much fun!!!! I'm pretty sure that we sat and talked for about 2 hours! One of the ladies brought an awesome chocolate cake, so we each had some, and just chatted about anything and everything! We're already planning our next get-together!
Other than that, I've been pretty busy doing school stuff. Nothing really interesting, just time consuming. :D
I do have a quick frozen "cookie" recipe to share....no pics because the things are ugly! haha Anyway, these are not dessert cookies, they're small snacks for after a workout or if you're just craving a little sweet something! All I do is mix about 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1-4 T cocoa (depending on my mood that day....:P), and some sugar in a bowl. Then, I add 1 mashed banana to the dry ingredients. Then, depending on the flavor of cookie I want, I either melt some chocolate chips (1-2 T) and stir them in, or I soften some peanut butter (1 T), and add it to the "cookie" dough. Then, I add different extracts, and form about 7 small cookies. So far I've made mint chocolate, double chocolate, and pb chocolate cookies. Like I said before, I don't consider these a dessert cookie, and they are nothing like a freshly baked cookie, but they're a fun snack!
Well, I think that's about it for today....see ya'll again soon!!!!
What's your go-to snack??
Do you ever meet up with friends from the gym?
Animals do know how to relax-more so that people. Glad you had fun at your luncheon. I do like the ingredients in your banana snacks-yum!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like such a fun lunch! I'm jealous :) Your spin friends are probably so sweet! I think your cookies sound delicious and super easy. Gotta love that!
ReplyDelete