Heey everyone!!! Who else is glad that its Friday?? I have a few tests to take today, but after that, I'm officially DONE with this week of school!!! :D Tomorrow we're having another event for the women of the community, which will be fun, and I don't think that we have anything planned for Sunday yet! What are your weekend plans?
So Kat, gave me this award:
How sweet is she?? Loove ya Kat!! :D So, anyway, I have to answer some questions now, so here we go!
Name your favorite color:
My all time favorite color is light purple! Not dark, thunderstorm-y purple, but lilac! I'm pretty sure that it has always been my favorite!
What whizzes you off:
People who don't do what they say they will! I have no patience with them!
Name your favorite dessert:
Crap. It depends on my mood! haha For a decadent dessert, I looove fudge brownies or brownie sundaes, but for an every day dessert, nothing beats a good oatmeal raisin cookie.....or a chocolate chip cookie...or a peanut butter cookie...hahaha!
Best Feature:
I like my eyes!!! :D
Favorite Pet:
Dusty, our old dog! My parents bought him when they first were married and he lived to be 18!
Your biggest fear:
Letting my stress get the best of me again!!! Definitely do not want to go down that road!
Guilty Pleasure:
Well, I can take down massive amounts of anything chocolate in record amounts of time....also I secretly read silly celeb gossip...which I already know is silly,but read anyway. hahaha
When you're upset you:
Find something to do to take my mind off of whatever it is so that I can clear my head.
What is perfection:
Being happy with myself despite any flaws, being in a good relationship with family and friends and walking with God every step of the way.
I don't know who all has been tagged with this award yet, so I'm just going to say that if you haven't, just want to do this, I officially tag you!!!!! You're all awesome! :D
Well, I should probably start studying....see ya'll later!!!


I love these award things, lets you get to know your fellow bloggers a little bit more and you are just like a bright ray of sunshine! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteAll these were awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI love celeb gossip too. MAJOR guilty pleasure.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
I'm one of those people who says they will do something and takes forever to do it... I like to please and want to do the things, but I say yes to waaaaay too much! Oh and totally with you on the dessert. Depends on what I'm craving!
ReplyDeleteHi! What a great post to find your blog on :) Have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete