Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holiday Wednesday!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the feedback on my last post! :D One of my favorite things about blogging is being able to share information with others, and learn from everyone else in the blogging community!

Anyway, today is Children's Day here, and its considered a major holiday, so my sister doesn't have school, and the whole family is home for the day. We don't have much planned, but we're all excited about a chance to just hang out and relax! Especially the cats, since they obviously don't get enough sleep.

Well, anyway yesterday I tried out a brand new workout that I read on Lindsay's blog! I modified it a bit because I wanted a little more cardio, but here's what I ended up doing:

Cardio Circuit Workout

10 minute warm up (light-moderate cardio)
  • 20 stability ball push ups
  • 20 stability ball tucks
  • 20 squats w/ medium-heavy weight
  • 2 minute run
  • 10 straight leg raises
  • 20 cable curls
  • 2 minute run
I repeated the circuit 5 times and got about a 50 minute workout that killed! If anyone tries this out or makes any modifications, please let me know!!!! :D Thanks Lindsay for a great workout!!!!!!! 

Well, that's about it for today......

What is your favorite thing to do on a holiday?
Do you like circuit workouts? If so, do you have a go-to circuit, or do you like to switch things up often? 


              

1 comment:

  1. Childrens day-that does sound like a great holiday! Glad to see that you are continuing to be motivated to work out on a regular basis. Until your next post, remain fit and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete