Good morning!!! Hope you all have had a wonderful week so far! Brazilians don't celebrate Labor Day, so I didn't take Monday off, but today is the country's independence day, so my sister is home from school and I'm going to study as little as humanly possible. The day started off right with a fun breakfast!!!!! We still had some scones, so I finally managed to snap a picture of them!
They're topped with a strawberry glaze!!! :D You can't really tell from the pic, but there is the jelly inside each scone.....I would have taken another picture to show ya'll, but my camera's battery died on me! haha
Anyway, since today is a holiday, I've decided to take a break from working out for the day! Sometimes I will work out on a holiday, but especially since my sister is actually home from school, I'd like to be able to spend some fun time with her!!!! :D I'm usually pretty bad at just going with the flow and taking unplanned rest days, so I think that not only will it be fun to have a family day, it will also be good practice for me to be more flexible with my schedule!!!! Are you good at taking unplanned rest days or doing anything outside of what was scheduled for that day? Call me OCD, but I definitely freak out a little bit whenever a plan is changed...haha!
I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog before, but I pretty much love to read!!! Right now, I'm reading a book called Storm Glass, that I've really enjoyed so far!
My main problem is, living here, I'm sort of out of the loop as to what books are popular and what to read next. Sooo, does anyone have any good books for me to read??? I don't really have a favorite genre, I'll pretty much read anything from sports/nutrition related stuff to cutesy romance novels! hahaha Do you have a favorite book genre? I really don't, and I'm the same way about my music! On any of my playlists, you'll find everything from Newsboys (Christian rock band....my current favorite song of theirs is Miracles), to Van Halen (Jump), to Disney (Under the Sea), and pretty much everything else in between!! haha
Well, I had better get going! What are your plans for the rest of the week?

READ THE HUNGER GAMES omgomgomg love it.
ReplyDeletePlans? School ;)
ReplyDeleteYour sconees are very pretty and a little trippy! :)
ooo I love SO many books...where to begin!? Have you read something borrowed? Something blue? (a sequel), the Twilight series (so much better than the movies), A walk in the woods, the kite runner...gosh I could go on and on!
ReplyDeleteOh! Those scones!! Glad you had a nice rest day. Rest of the week? Brunch with a friend, dinner during restaurant week, football!! And the other usual stuff
ReplyDeleteyour scones look so good!
ReplyDelete