Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Plans

Hey! How has everyone's week gone? Mine has been ok...not a whole lot to do, but fun nonetheless. Wednesday was a holiday, so it was a lot of fun to hang out here at home with my family all day! It definitely made school on Thursday seem harder though.....I felt like it was already the weekend!

Speaking of the weekend, mine is going to be pretty busy! One of the ladies who works with us in the ministry is having a baby shower on Sunday!!!! 
In this pic, she's the one in the striped dress! She and her husband (green shirt) already have a 9 year old son. She's due in November, and we're all so happy for her!!!! :D 

Sorry about the lack of recipes this week......we haven't really made anything different than we normally do....I will have another Larabar review up soon though, I think! 

Anyway, I haven't talked about my weight-gain much recently, so I just wanted to update ya'll on my most recent progress! When I first began trying to gain weight, I had about 20 pounds to go. I'm SO happy to say that as of yesterday, I have only 5 pounds left!!! Once I reach my goal, I plan to not weigh myself very often, and just go by how I feel and how my clothes feel. Weighing myself was necessary at first because I was so underweight, but now that I'm in a healthier range, I don't want to get obsessed with a number on a scale. That's not good for anyone. Do you weigh yourself often, or do you go by how you feel? Why?


Well, that's about it for today! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!
What are your weekend plans? 


2 comments:

  1. A baby shower sounds so fun! I love them, but it's been ages since ive been to one. Congrats on the weight gain as well! I weigh myself every now and then, but it's not a routine, excessive thing. I do much better without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun at the shower! Congrats on the weight gain! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete