So, yesterday I went to my faaavorite spin class!!!! I really, really love it! Of course, I am a klutz and had to go and injure myself while trying to get off of the stationary bike. Here's the damage:
The pictures aren't the best, but I think you can tell that I have a scrape that's about a foot long up my calf. And yes, my legs look like they've never seen the sun before, but see the lines on my foot? Those are from my flip flops, so this is tan for me.
Anyway, some of you might have noticed the foodbuzz stuff on the side of the blog now! I just wrapped everything up with Foodbuzz yesterday and am super excited to be a featured publisher! :D
Now, if you're still here after being subjected to pictures of my injuries, I would like to share that single serving recipe that I was talking about earlier with you!!!!! Here ya' go:
Microwave Single Serving Brownie
Ingredients:
1 T flour
1 T cocoa powder
1/2 to 1 T sugar (I like my brownie rich, so I use about 1/2 T, but most everyone else liked 1 T)
Pinch baking powder
Pinch salt
1 T milk
Directions
Combine all dry ingredients in a small microwave safe dish. Add milk. Microwave on high for about 1 minute, or until done. Top with fudge sauce (this is an order!) and enjoy!!! :D
These are so, so yummy!!!!! :D
Hope you all have an awesome Thursday!
This recipe looks nice and easy to make! BTW take care of yourself...
ReplyDeleteYum Yum!! That stinks that you got hurt, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad! At least it happened at the end and you enjoyed the class
ReplyDeleteI love your recipe!!! It is PERFECT!!!! I love Single Lady Recipes! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your leg. Ihope it gets better soon!