Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day in the Life-Part 2

Heey!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far!!!!! Today's post is just going to wrap up a day in the life in pictures. The last day in the life post featured more family things and places that I go each day, and today's will show a little bit of what I eat on a daily basis.....I didn't take pictures of everything but you'll hopefully get the idea! :D

First up, this is what I eat for a light, pre-workout breakfast most mornings, scrambled eggs (1 or 2 depending on how hungry I am) with hot sauce. I also had a huge mug of coffee (which was featured in my last post :D), some toast and some juice: 
Because I got to the gym later than I expected to, I also had the above granola bar to fuel me through my workout! (Completely random, but I do believe that I have perfected the "chipped and peeling" nail polish look! hahaha)
Later on in the afternoon, my sister and I had a little snack together! I had a yogurt bowl with strawberry yogurt, banana chunks, and some unpictured cinnamon and honey. I also ended up eating another little carton of yogurt later on....I was HUNGRY! hahaha

 My sister had a little frozen yogurt thing that they sell here. They're really good and hers was bubblegum flavored!!! :D


For dinner that night, we had spaghetti, which I could not make look good in a picture, so I'm just going to show you our garlic bread:


 Then, for a nighttime snack, I came up with a different version of Emily's Quick Baked Oatmeal, which I happen to love! I subbed some strawberry protein powder for some of the oats, and kept everything else the same. It was ok, I definitely prefer the original version!!!

Well, I hope you all have enjoyed my "day in the life" posts!!! I've really enjoyed making them!!!!

What are your weekend plans?

7 comments:

  1. I want to try that quick baked oatmeal! I might just try what you did too since I have tons of protein powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that baked oatmeal pink? yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara: It was pretty good, but if I made it again, I would use more oats than I did. In this one, I did about half and half, and it was a little cake-y...
    Lindsay: Yes it is!! I used strawberry protein powder....hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's not much better than the combo of spaghetti and garlic bread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Life: I completely agree!!!!

    ReplyDelete