So, my sister and I rented 2 Disney movies (Lady and the Tramp and Aladdin) to watch over the weekend!!! It was actually pretty fun and we're already trying to decide what the next two movies will be!!!!!! I'm personally rooting for Aristocats....hahahaha! What's your favorite Disney classic? I never liked Bambi at all.....it was too sad for me! Favorites would probably be Aristocats, Cinderella and Aladdin!!!! My sister always loved The Little Mermaid because she had red hair like Ariel. :D
Over the weekend, my mom also bought a replacement coffee pot! Guess who thought the box looked like fun?
He's crazy! :D
Also, I got my nails done by my awesome sister:
Cute, huh?Speaking of my awesome sister, we baked something yummy this morning!! I'll share the recipe with ya' tomorrow!!!!!
Off to do some Monday chores!
What was your favorite thing about this weekend?

I love watching old disney movies! Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin were my favorites growing up. Little Mermaid has SUCH an awesome soundtrack though. Your nails look adorable. Favorite thing about the weekend? Probably just hanging with Josh last night. I tried to pack too much stuff in this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI really liked Sleeping Beauty and Oliver and Company!!! Watch those two sometime!!!
ReplyDeleteErica: Thanks!! My sister loves nail art stuff, and I asked her to do mine! :D Glad you got some time to relax! :D
ReplyDeleteAlex: When I was little, I was scared of the witch in Sleeping Beauty, hahahaha! I'll defintiely put those two on the list!
Ahh your nails are so cool! My favorite disney classic is probably the lion king, little mermaid, or aladdin. I've never seen bambi before, though it sounds like you would consider me lucky, haha.
ReplyDeleteTara: Thanks!!!! Oooh I love all of those disney movies! And you're definitely lucky for not having seen bambi....hahahaha! :D
ReplyDelete