Anyway, the lovely Kat gave me my first ever award!!!!!! Such an honor!!! :D
To accept, there are a couple of questions that I need to answer! Soo here they are:
1. Favorite cartoon character: Ummm I'm going to have be uber-boring and say Bugs Bunny....:P
2. Favorite thing to photograph: It is a tie between food and other people! I just really don't like my self-portraits!!!
3. Favorite thing to cook: I bake tons of things, but my favorite thing to actually cook would probably be homemade mac n' cheese.....yup I'm southern. :D
4.Favorite way to exercise: I LOVE going to the gym, taking spin class and running!!!!! Just please don't ask me to do any strength training....:P
5. Favorite Movies: Well, I'm pretty much all over the board with my movie preferences....let's see, I loove Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Aristocats, 27 Dresses, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (the first one!), and Shining Through.
6. Clothing: Well, I pretty much live in comfy clothes.......my nike tempos are my best friend! :P Here's an (old) example of something I'd wear out and about:
7. Flower: Hmm.....I really looove pink roses and lilies!
8. Breakfast: Normall I have eggs or oats.......my dream breakfast is a big, huge, Cracker Barrel style spread!! hahaha
9.Book: Well, I read a lot.......I've read all the Narnia, Harry Potter and Twilight books.......the Bible is pretty awesome :D....and I'm sure that there are tons of other books that I just can't remember!
10.What is your least favorite food? Olives. Ick.
So thanks Kat for tagging me!!! I had soooo much fun answering these questions!!!!!
There are waaay too many people that I want to tag, so, if you've already received this award, I re-give it to you, and if you haven't, I'm giving you the Amazing Blogger Award!!! :D If you want, you can answer some or all of these questions in either the comments or on your own blogs!!!!! You are ALL amazing!!!!!
See ya'll later!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment