Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day in the Life-Part 1

Heey!!! Glad you all like the new space and enjoyed yesterday's guest post!!!!!! My sister and I have been talking about her writing for the blog for a little while now, and I 'm so glad that she did!!!!!

I've gotten a lot of questions about what life is like here, so I decided to devote a couple of posts to answer them. This first part will consist mostly of pictures of people and places, and tomorrow's will show some of what I eat on a daily basis! Hope you all enjoy! :D

First up, here's a pic of my sister and I having breakfast:
 And of course, drinking good, strong Brazilian coffee (you're welcome for the pic of my frizzy, unbrushed hair :P):
 Here's the outside of my gym, where I go Mon-Friday. Its called HI academia, and I've really enjoyed having the chance to be a part of a gym:
 Here's me and my sister......I'm in my post-workout disgustingness phase, but we were chillin' at home and my sister says, "Hey shouldn't we take a pic for your blog?" I'm so proud!

 Aaand, because I eat a LOT, here's me eating some fresh bread that was baked yesterday at our breadstore:
Well, that's the first "Day in the Life" post!!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed it! Stay tuned for part two!

3 comments:

  1. So fantastic that you and your sister are so close! I love it. Mmm fresh bread- nothing like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look and the family pics! its so good to see your smile Gen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica: I loove spending time with my sister! :D And yes, fresh bread is the best!!!!

    Lindsay: Thanks so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete