So, a few days ago my sister and I made chocolate cream scones, but this time we covered them with a strawberry glaze instead of a vanilla one. It was quite delicious if I do say so myself! : )
Not only did the strawberry glaze taste absolutely wonderful, but it also made the scone pretty cute since it turned pink on top! You've gotta have your priorities, right????
The bad thing was that the glaze sunk into the scone after the first day.
I was like: "Seriously??????"
But have no fear, other options are near!
Ok, so that was pretty cheesy, but let me just get to the point. When you couldn't taste the glaze anymore, all we had to do was put some of my mom's homemade strawberry jelly, and "Voila!"
Well, I've got to go do some organizing in my room (it's a bit of a mess), but hopefully I'll have another guest post soon!
See ya!
Strawberry + Chocolate = HEAVEN! Actually anything tastes good with chocolate. It's the best!
ReplyDeletewow, thats a great combo! love it. Thanks for the recipe you two.
ReplyDeleteAnything that involves chocolate and raspberries in scone form sounds wonderful in my book!
ReplyDeleteI have never had scones before. Looks really really good!
ReplyDelete