Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School!

Edit: Everyone, check out the awesome giveaway that Chocolate-Covered Katie is having!! http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/08/10/the-best-giveaway-ever/


Heey!!! I hope you all have been having a wonderful week so far!!! Thanks for the positive comments on my last post....I'll try to have a vlog up sometime soon!


Soo today is the first day of my junior year of high school!!!!! I really can't believe how fast these holidays flew by!!!!! Something about being gone for two weeks just makes it seem like it wasn't that long ago that I was finishing up with my final exams and everything! Now, I'm back to the beginning of a new school year!!! Wow! Do you ever feel like holidays fly by faster than the school/work year?? I definitely do!!!

Well, this little guy apparently thinks that life is just one big vacation:
 
Soooo tired!

I have said it once, and I will say it again: What a life! :D And yes, he is on my bed, sleeping on top off my dress! Oh well......it just means that I don't have to organize my room yet...wouldn't want to disturb the cat! haha

Oh! I almost forgot...my gym is releasing a new RPM track today! I'm going and I'm really excited!!!! :D Here's a funny gym story for ya'll. Yesterday, I decided that I wanted to try out a new class, and I saw that they had a dance class in the afternoons. Since the only other dance class is too early in the morning for me, I decided to give this one a go. What I didn't realize was that the afternoon class was set up for people who already knew the routines and just wanted to practice. I have never in my life felt as lost as when the instructor suddenly started the music and everyone was dancing! I must have had the most dazed look on my face! Needless to say, I lasted about 5 minutes.....think I'll be sticking to RPM from now on. hahaha
Did you ever start to take a class without realizing something about it?

Well, that's about all I've got for now....see ya'll later! 


1 comment:

  1. Haha I hate when you join a class and it turns out that everyone else knows what they are doing!! Hello awkward moment!!
    Holidays always go way faster than the school year. I hope your day went well!!

    ReplyDelete