Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is New to Me

Heey!!! Today's post is going to be just a quick one! I have something that I'm pretty excited/nervous about that I wanted to share with ya'll!!! First off, how has your week gone? I've been pretty busy school-wise, getting back into the routine of things......I'm really enjoying most of my classes, though! Like a said yesterday, there's a whole lot less stress than last year!!!!! Pretty sure that my favorite class is Intermediate Web Page Design, which is a continuation of the Intro class I took last year. Who knows, one of these days I might actually design my own blog! hahaha Anyway, last night we had a fun little family outing! We were going to go buy some supplies (a bottle for barbeque sauce and latte milk frother thingy) and it just so happens that McDonalds was riiight beside us. Apparently, for the first time ever in this country, McDonalds has blueberry sundae topping. Now let me just say this, McDonalds desserts, especially the ice cream, are really,really yummy here!! So we had a family dessert time! My dad and sister got waffle cones with the blueberry syrup, my mom got a cone with swirl ice cream and I got a strawberry/raspberry parfait!! I did sneak a bite of blueberry though, and it was awesome! What have you been up to this week? 


Anyway, about my news. My parents have spoken with the pastor of the small church up in the community, and they asked me if I would lead a small beginner's workout class on Wednesdays!!! I'm really excited about it!!!! Some of the ladies who were at the event we had a couple of Saturdays ago might participate. Mom and Dad are going to talk to some of them and see who is interested and what they would be interested in doing. My main issue is knowing how to put together a class for beginners.....with little to no equipment. Anyone have any ideas or DVD suggestions for me?


Well, that's about it for today....see ya'll again later!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Congrats!! Check out the jillian michaels DVDs for some ideas and look up some body weight exercises that you can do if you don't have equipment you can use. You could also incorporate some yoga! Oh I would have so much fun putting together my own class, i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for yummy dessert time! You can find a lot of group fitness certification books/dvds on amazon

    ReplyDelete