Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun Weekend!

Hey everyone!!!!! Thanks for the feedback on my last post! I'm super excited about teaching this class, and will definitely keep ya'll posted on how things go!!!!

So this week has been pretty busy.....school really started with a lot of stuff to do! For example, in my Webpage design class, we're already working on a 6-page site!!!! Plus, I have my first test (math) and persuasive essay (american lit) due soon!!!!!! I'm busy, but am really enjoying all of my classes!!!

Physically, this week, I haven't felt 100 percent.....don't really know why, but I've been trying to listen to my body. The strange thing is, I've still had the motivation to go to fitness classes (jump and spin), but anything more physically demanding than that, and I just don't feel it. Maybe I need to just recover from running for a little while...don't want to cause any injuries!!! Also, I've been sooooo hungry all week long (helloooo peanut butter straight out of the jar! haha) so I really do think I just needed to have a more restful week. I'm definitely still having to work on the whole intuitive eating/working out thing, but I'm really proud of myself for being able to practice it this week!!!!!

Well, I'll be MIA over the weekend.....we're having a ministry beach retreat! Fun stuff!!! Monday I'll be back with what happened over the weekend, plus a very special announcement!!!!!!

What are you up to this weekend? 


2 comments:

  1. Fun at the beach-wish I was going! Enjoy it Gen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're listening to your body! Enjoy the beach

    ReplyDelete