Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NSLC

Hey everyone! Thanks for sticking with me while I was away and not posting! You guys are the BEST! :D

I had an absolutely amazing time attending the NSLC and was sooo fortunate to be able to do so! I got to meet some awesome people and learn so much, not only about business, but also about leadership and myself in general. I really hope that I'll be able to stay in touch with the friends that I made over those 10 days! :D



View from Willis Tower




Willis Tower take 2


When I say that I learned a lot about myself, I mean that I now know that I can push myself to do my absolute best in any situation. I learned that God is always with me, even when no one else that I know is near. And guess what? I learned that it's not that hard to talk to people you don't know.....and even better, become friends with them! :D

I guess that what I'm trying to say is that not only did I learn all about running a business (I'm supposedly an excellent negotiator, by the way), I also grew as a person!
What was an experience that you had that made you expand your horizons and grow as a person?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip. It's always great to learn new things about yourself and become more comfortable getting out there and meeting new people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a good time! I would say something that made me expand my horizons and grow as a person was my trip to Spain last summer. It was life changing!! I had to face a lot of my fears on that trip, but I realized that all those fears were pretty irrational and I overcame them.

    ReplyDelete