Heey!! Hope you all had wonderful weekends!!! Our trip was so much fun, even if we only there for a little over 24 hours! I'm still sort of recovering, so I'll just post a quick summary of our trip in pictures!
 |
| Me and My Sister |
 |
| The Beach! :D |
 |
| Sunrise |
 |
| We saw a parrot! |
 |
| View from the Top of a Hill |
As I mentioned Friday, I have some fun news for ya'll!!!! We got another cat!! She's sooo cute! She has a blue eye and a green one! We named her Katsa (after a character in a book who has a blue and a green eye!, and she's the sweetest thing ever! I'll have some pics of her up tomorrow!! Let me just say that a certain fat cat is
not pleased with this development! hahaha
When you're at the beach, do you like to just relax of go and sightsee???
I was most definitely born to lay out in the sun all day long. :D
what a beautiful beach and an even more beautiful family.
ReplyDelete<3
Looks like you had a great time! I wish I was on the beach right now!!
ReplyDeleteAw you have to show us pictures of your cat!! It looks like you had a really nice trip. I only went to the beach once this summer! I'm the type that lounges around all day in the sun. I love to just bask in the warmth and read a good book!
ReplyDeletefun at the beach in the tropics-it does not get any better than that. Glad you had a great time. I look forward to seeing a picture of your cat!
ReplyDelete