Anyway, like I said Monday, our cat's name is Katsa, after a character in the book Graceling. She's pretty much all white, with one green and one blue eye. As promised, here are some pictures of her:
We all think she's pretty adorable! :D
So, anyway, I have some super awesome news for this blog!!!! I'M HAVING MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY! Whohoo!! :D I'm sort of excited. haha
The awesome people at Larabar have offered to send one reader a box of any flavor of bars!!!! Here's how to enter:
- Visit their site and tell me which flavor you would choose. (this is the only step you have to do)
- For an extra entry, mention this giveaway on your blog and leave a separate comment telling me you did.
- For another entry, like "Musings of a Healthy Chocoholic" on Facebook!
You can enter until Saturday, and I'll announce the winner next Monday!
What Larabar flavor would you choose??
Do you like cats or dogs better?
I actually am more of a dog person, but especially since we live in an apartment, having cats is so much easier!

AAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! so adorable! and i love her eyes. 0v0
ReplyDelete/\_/\
(^-^)
That kitten is adorable! I love the bi-colored eyes - how unique. For the Larabars, I would choose the chocolate chip cookie dough. I figure that you can't go wrong with cookie dough :)
ReplyDeleteI would choose Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Brownie. Everyone of their chocolate flavors, haha. C:
ReplyDeleteawww! Your kitty is SO cute (and Im a dog person). Amazingggg giveaway! Id want the chocolate chip cookie dough
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteHi there.)
Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))
I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥
I love love LOVE there coconut creme pie ones! So good.
ReplyDeletesugar_snow2002@yahoo.com is my email!
Fun giveaway! I LOVE Larabars... Pretty much any flavor is great. I have a weak spot for the chocolate-brownie types, though!
ReplyDeleteFor the Larabars, I would like the chocolate chip cherry torte! Glad you are enjoying the new family member, nothing like a new kitty and yours is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAWE!!! Your kitties are so cute!!! Cats are SO much better. I am definitely a Cat person. :D I'd love the Chocolate Cherry one! :)
ReplyDeleteI attached it to my newest post :)
ReplyDeleteDefinetly the ginger snap flavour :)
ReplyDeleteI want to try the new chocolate chip cherry torte!! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI liked your FB page!
ReplyDeleteI would choose PB!!
ReplyDeleteI would want to try the chocolate chip cherry torte, cookie dough, or blueberry muffin!
ReplyDeleteLiked you on Facebook (:
ReplyDeleteCan I change my answer? I want to try the new Choco Chip Cherry Torte!!!
I'm not usually a huge fan of cats but she is stunning; love that blue eye!
ReplyDeleteI only found your blog through this giveaway and I'm glad I did - healthy chocoholism sounds good to me :-)
On that note, I think it would have to be pb chocolate chip Larabars, all the way!